So, to recap:
* Shin Hokuto Musou/Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 is a Download Only game on the PS3 (and Wii U) in North America. Xbox 360 users will still have the option to get it on disc.
* The game is a fairly daunting 9.3 Gigs (PS3), and still costs a full MSRP of $59.99.
* The only incentive you get for paying full price despite not having a disc copy is costume DLC, an offer which is good until March 5th and only includes a total of 8 "Classic" manga costumes (the same costumes available from the first game) and a bonus "Land of Asura" costume. In other words, they're buttering us up with STALLONE COSPLAY.
* Jim Sterling, one of the few vocal defenders of the first Ken's Rage in North America, THOUGHT THE SEQUEL WAS TOTAL SHIT.
* ...sigh. I still want the fucking thing, though. Devil Rebirth and Hyou battles? 'Nuff said.